Sunday 1 November 2009

The Start of My Collection and so much more !!!!!!!!

So Ladies this is the start of my Longaberger basket collection which I am going to be using in my Studio to store my lovely stash obviously it will be a slow process as they are flipping expensive lol but I must say the little bag was a bit naughty as thats not really for my stash oops!!!

This is my small pile of stash that I bought from CTM this weekend only a small pile so not that expensive !!!!

OMG and guess what I got a chance to do some scrapbooking this afternoon using my lovely Sassafrass papers that were in the lovely kit I am so pleased that I actually managed to spend a couple of hours in my Studio I was so excited and it was lovely to have all my lovely stash around me and ready to use I cannot wait to do more hopefully this week although I cannot promise that I will be blogging every time but will do my best.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Well pick me up off the floor!!!!!!! You blogged again and you posted a LO!!!!! I'm stunned :) Loving the Lo by the way! those baskets look like they need me to come and organise them :)

A Breathless Miss said...

Knew you would be shocked lol and yes you need to get yourself over here sorting out my studio man I have thrown everything in the cupboards just so you have something to do whilst you are staying in there !!!!!!!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

Only a little stash.... You were good:)

so pleased your scrapbooking again I love those tree cards we did last year I'm sure the girls will love them!