Thursday 29 July 2010

CHA

Morning am so sorry I have not got to post every night but Vikki and I have been absolutely cream crackered every night.

I have seen some of the most lovely products that will be coming out in the next few weeks can't wait to share them with you all.

I have met Donna Downey, Teresa Collins, the gorgeous Tim Holz, the makers of Doodlebug, the makers of Cosmo Cricket and the lady that invented glimmer mist in her kitchen the list goes on though and will tell you all about it later x

The most stunning new products for me where by Graphic 45 they are soooooo grungy and there stand was amazing here are some pics





Not to everyones tastes I know but I loved it.

I won a prize on the Provocraft stand which was excellent 2 circuit carts and 2 packs of brand new cuttlebug folders was so excited man. Was slightly disappointed I did not win one of their new machines though the imagine here is a pic



What a fab new product and am so glad I did not buy a gypsy if you zoom in on the right hand bottom corner of the machine you can see the words HP so I suspect most of you will now guess it PRINTS and cuts honestly it's fab.

Vikki and I have seen some absolutely fab goodies and I cannot wait for them all to come in over the next few months I think you are all going to love it here are a couple of pics to whet your appetites


This ones for you Mrs Lumpkin lol



Bellamy bllvd mmmmmmm



Kaiser Kraft and what lovely people they are too loved them.



A bit of Cosmo Cricket.

I can't wait to get back and tell you all about the great stuff Vikki has bought I suspect a few of you are going to be surprised and I expect it all to be bought by you lol I suspect that won't be hard.

Well last day for us there so will be going round getting more pics today for you all take care x


-posted using my wonderful iPhone which I would never be without xxx

3 comments:

Paige said...

blast!!! I can't see any of the photos!!! well done you for winning a Provocraft prize you lucky thing!!! beat your'e having a wonderful time :) can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!

Paige said...

can see them now :) tell vikki I'll have a purple one, a yellow one, a kiwi one and three reds :) got to get my order in early :)

hapi said...

Hi A Breathless Miss, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!