Sunday 23 March 2008

WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD .....

What a lovely day we have had. I was awoken by Euan jumping on my bed and telling me to look out of my bedroom window, which obviously I had not choice but to do lol. And what a lovely sight greeted me. Obviously we had to get dressed and get out to run around the garden like a devish to try and be the first one to make footprints in the lovely crisp snow. And then whilst I made breakfast and let the girls out Matthew and Euan set about making the snowman while Oliver, Victor and Phil had a snowball fight, boys will be boys, goodness knows what the neighbours thought !
And this afternoon, nearly all the snow has gone so after a lovely Roast dinner we sat in front of the fire eating lovely chocolate eggs and watched the best film in the world The Wizard of Oz, I love it and yes I know all the words to the songs too so we all had a good sing song.

Euan is still up watching telly, its 9 O Clock and he tells me he is staying up until he falls asleep so we could be hear a while !!!!!! And it is snowing again so maybe more snowmen tomorrow hurray. Happy Easter to you all and hope you have had as lovely day as we have xxxxx

2 comments:

Mellie said...

about time you changed this mrs

Mellie said...

Well i've done it Mrs. Read and weap.