Friday 5 December 2008

And another one !!!!!


Here is day 5 of the JYC challenge, I am really enjoying it and am loving looking at everyones work, especially my friend Shirley, speaking of Shirley, where is day number 5 come on I'm done.
Todays challenge was about how we count down our Christmas obviously I use a chocolate advent calender as you would expect lol . Although I wish I had had time to make my Karen Foster one that I bought from CTM but unfortunately time was not on my side this year so maybe I will use it next year.
I am looking forward to my weekend I am working at CTM tomorrow and on Sunday I am at CTM again as Kirsty Wiseman is coming to do a workshop, I am really excited.
So I am off to sit in front of the fire with my chinese and the Im a Celebrity Final yay.
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Rachel Brett said...

Hello,

Love the layout. Have fun over the weekend at CTM. I LOVE that website! Shop on it all the time!!!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

hmmmm white choclate buttons... yummy!!! Fab LO!