Wednesday 17 December 2008

Hurrah !








Matt has been working late the last few nights so I have managed to catch up on my Journal at last hopefully by tonight I will be bang up to date and can start doing it one an evening again, lets hope. We have had lots on as well which really does not help.
I still have hardly done any Christmas shopping so that is going to be a priority over the next few days as obviously Euan breaks up on Friday and it would be so much easier without him there.
I love shopping so there is absolutely now worries there and I will be getting my dad to come with me and carry the bags.
Less than a week to go so hope everyone else is more organised than I am lol

2 comments:

Changing times said...

I thought i was your favourite Carol Alison...
:-)
xx

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

Oooh fab... I'm in shock though... I can't believe you cut into that 12x12 glittered snowflake cardstock... OMG!!